General Rules for Consignment:
- Consignments are accepted by appointment ONLY. Please call ahead.
- We will accept 20 items of clothing plus shoes, handbags, jewelry.
- Clothing items are sold on a 40/ 60 split- the consignor receives 40% and the shop retains 60%
- Clothing must be in style, clean and on hangers. Clothing will not be accepted in boxes or bags. Also please check buttons, zippers, and lining of slacks.
- Furniture, linens, collectibles & vintage home accessories are 50% / 50%
- Items are priced by SOSN. A small fee paid by the purchaser, will be added to the asking price of consigned items. This fee is retained by SOSN.
- Items are discounted 25% after 30 days, at 60 days the items are 50% off. Approximately 75 days later your unsold items will be donated to charity or at our discretion may be held over for our end of season clarence.
- Items that do not sell will be DONATED. (If you insist your items to be returned, a service fee of $1 per item will be charged.)
- We take exceptional care of your consignment articles, however, merchandise is consigned at your own risk. SOSN is not responsible for loss due to fire, theft, vandalism or other unusual circumstances.
- Please call to check on your items occasionally. We do not mail checks and we do not call you. We will pay you anytime an item sells. Please stop in.
DROP AND RUN
Too Busy to Make an Appointment?
We know you’re busy & want to drop off your consignments whenever you’re in the area.
We have a wonderful system for established consignors.
We call it ...Drop & Run
All you have to do:
- Call Before Dropping off your items
- Limit the number of items to 12
- Clothing must be on hangers
- Be sure your name is on your bundle
Any items not accepted for consignment will be Donated to Local Charity
Tues – Sat 10am to 5pm
Thursday 10am to 7pm
Something Olde, Something New
1969 New Scotland Road
Slingerlands, NY 12159
About Us | Consignment | Featured Items | Specials | Contact Us | Home Page